Knee Walker Rentals of Georgia, Inc.
Other medical equipment companies promise-We DELIVER.SHIP since 2005!
Why should YOU use a knee walker?
YOU WANT/NEED MOBILITY, FLEXIBILITY and STABILITY...,AND YOU WANT/NEED IT NOW!
Knee Walkers-Our favorite product, has been used as an alternative to crutches or walkers for many years. A Knee Walker is a comfortable, highly portable and maneuverable mode of transportation that provides great stability and energy efficiency over a small footprint. The Knee Walker greatly improves the quality of life by giving the patient more mobility, stability and comfort with less effort allowing the patient to get up and around and back to a near normal life-style. Check out some of the advantages over crutches or walkers:
Provides a painless alternative to crutches or a walker
• Turning front wheels for easy steering and maneuvering
• Eliminates tripping or falling associated with crutches
• Less fatigue due to conserved energy
• Frees up hands
• Prevents atrophy by strengthening proximal muscles in affected leg
• Provides stability for those with compromised balance
• Improves circulation in affected leg
• Partially elevates affected leg for less pain and swelling
• Can be used as a bench or foot stool during rest
• Folds in seconds for transport or storage (no need to disassemble)
Not only does a Knee Walker take less energy to propel on hard, level ground as compared with a walker or crutches, it also improves balance due to its broad base of support. Considering these benefits, it may seem surprising to hear that Knee Walkers also strengthen muscles instead of allowing atrophy, that is, wasting away of muscles and bone mass. Atrophy is one of the negative consequences of using crutches, walkers, and wheelchairs. By exercising most or all of the muscles around the knee, hip, and trunk during regular use, recipients benefit from strengthening of those muscles in both the injured and uninjured legs.
Knee Walkers are typically used for:
• Fractures of the foot, ankle, heel, or lower leg
• Non-union fractures
• Leg amputations
• Ruptured Achilles tendons
• Lower extremity ulcers/wounds (e.g., diabetic)
• Sprained ankles
Are you having knee, ankle or foot surgery soon???
SAY NO TO CRUTCHES AND/OR "HANDSFREE" CRUTCHES!
THEY HAVE BEEN DEEMED BY THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY AS MUCH TOO UNSAFE!
Rent your KNEE WALKER FROM US TODAY!
CALL US at 678-858-5922
FAX US AT 1-888-789-4160